Social Services/Counseling Services

We would like to reach out to those individuals who need assistance with social and emotional issues. If you would simply like someone to speak to or are seeking advice, we can help you.  We also work with a variety of individual and community agencies and can refer and help coordinate their assistance for you.  There is confidential counseling provided for individuals, couples and families by a license clinical social worker. 

Contact contact Marsha Raymond, our licensed clinical social worker for inquiries,

Family Anonymous

Family Anonymous is a support group of concerned relatives/friends who have faced the reality that the alcohol or drug abuse, or the behavior, of someone close to them is adversely affecting their lives and their ability to function normally

We meet every Wednesday at 7:00 pm in St. Mary's school.  Contact Terry at 301-490-8968