ST. MARY OF THE MILLS TINY SAINT
Celebrate the 175th Anniversary of St. Mary of the Mills with a limited edition St. Mary of the Mills Tiny Saint! This Commemorative charm was designed especially for our parish and school to help us remember (in a tiny way) all that has happened in the last 175 years.
Our Tiny Saint is only $5 and available in the parish office or school
All proceeds will be donated to our parish pantry and adopt-a-family program. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Brant at firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Mary of the Mills Tiny Saint Story (as printed on the back of the charm card):
St. Mary of the Mills Parish is dedicated to spreading the Gospel message through the Word and Sacraments and by reaching out to others through Christ. Within our diverse, faith-filled community, we use our gifts to love, support and serve the Church and all God’s Children. Fr. James Ryder celebrated our first mass in St. Mary’s chapel on January 22, 1843. The area was known as Laurel Factory and was surrounded by the gristmill, cotton mill, button factory, and an iron works facility, hence the name “of the Mills”. St. Mary of the Mills School began 50 years later and now celebrates 125 years of sharing education and faith to the community.